- New shoes
- New clothes
- Old cellphones
- Slightly used or new toys
- Ipods with clean music
- Christmas presents
- Slightly used or new coats
- Slightly used or new boots
- Slightly used or new blankets
The Country Store
The Country Store is an in-house store that we use to teach our residents how to make purchases and develop money skills.
The money used is recycled week-to-week helping to decrease any costs to the residents.
Your donation here will help an individual with disabilities learn to use money!
Steps To Donate
- Call the facility at 801-225-0323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Ask for Christine or Asia
- Tell us what you would like to donate
- Tell us when you will be able to bring the donation
- We will make sure everything else is ready on our end to receive the donation