We are a 24 hour facility for individuals with intellectual disabilities. We currently have beds available for children and adults.
- We provide 24-hour nursing care.
- We provide medication management programs.
- Our nurses are specifically trained to assist individuals with epilepsy, manage feeding tubes, and much more.
- We create and follow Behavior Support Plans.
- We have a consultant Psychologist and Psychiatrist.
- We have trained direct care employees teaching replacement behaviors.
- We provide yearly Individualized Programming Plans.
- These pogramming plans are monitored at least monthly by professionals.
- We provide a continuous teaching and training environment.
- We coordinate the care plans between the facility and schools/day programs.